Georges River Grammar is a Kindergarten to Year 12 Co-educational School in the Anglican Tradition that has been inspiring minds and hearts since 1984. Located in Georges Hall, NSW, we are a Caring Learning Community where the values of inclusion, compassion and justice take pride of place. We are a relatively small school where every child is known and valued. Our School is well-resourced and offers students varied opportunities for a holistic education so that graduates can take their place in the modern world.
If you wish to apply for listing for possible employment, please forward the documents listed to email@example.com.
Documents should include:
- CV that quotes your WWCC number, WWCC expiry date and your NSWIT number if required.
- Certified copies of your academic transcripts.
- State your preference for primary or faculty in secondary.
- Statement of how you will support the Anglican ethos of the School.
- Name and contact details of at least two recent teaching referees.
All persons engaged for casual teaching will be required to complete a Working with Children check prior to commencement and to provide 100 points of identification.
All Applications are to be sent to:
Ms Kerry Henderson
Georges River Grammar
PO Box 278
Georges Hall NSW 2198
Telephone: (02) 9725 7566