Fees and Scholarships
The tuition fees schedule for 2018 is below.
Academic scholarship testing occurs in late February each year for entry into Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11 in the following year.
Applications are only available online from early September the year prior to the exam.
- Online Registrations close midnight AEST Monday 5 February 2018
- The application fee is $115
- Details regarding the examination will be emailed to all candidates prior to the Exam
- Examination Date: 24 February 2018
Scholarships may be offered at the discretion of the Principal and Board of Directors to outstanding students at any time.
Scholarship applications for Sport, the Performing and Visual Arts open Monday 26 March 2018 and close Monday 7 May 2018. Applications forms and scholarship conditions will be made available from Monday 26 March 2018.
Scholarships are offered in the following areas:
- Performing Arts (Music and Drama)
- Visual Arts
For further information regarding enrolments and scholarships please contact our Admissions Secretary, Mrs Kerry Henderson on (02) 9725 7566 or email@example.com