Fees and Scholarships
The tuition fees schedule for 2019 is below.
Academic scholarship testing occurs in late February each year for entry into Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11 in the following year.
Applications are only available online from 4 September 2018.
- Online Registrations close midnight AEST Monday 4 February 2019
- The application fee is $115
- Details regarding the examination will be emailed to all candidates prior to the Exam
- Examination Date: Saturday 23 February 2019
Scholarships may be offered at the discretion of the Principal and Board of Directors to outstanding students at any time.
Scholarship applications for Sport, the Performing and Visual Arts open late March each year and close early May each year. Applications forms and scholarship conditions will be made available late March each year.
Scholarships are offered in the following areas:
- Performing Arts (Music and Drama)
- Visual Arts
For further information regarding enrolments and scholarships please contact Mrs Amy McRae on (02) 9725 7566 or email@example.com