How to Enrol
Choosing a school is one of the biggest decisions your family will make. At Georges River Grammar, we endeavour to make the enrolment process a seamless transition for you and your children. Our main admission grades are Kindergarten and Year 7 but we will accept applications for other grades, should vacancies exist, based on the following criteria:
- siblings of existing students and children of former students
- children of members of the Anglican clergy
- children of members of the Anglican Church
- children of members of other Christian denominations
- all other applications
Children seeking enrolment in Kindergarten should turn five years of age before the end of February in the year they commence at the School. All students attend Christian Studies classes and Chapel Services as Georges River Grammar is a School in the Anglican Tradition. Parental support in these areas is paramount.
Your child’s GRG experience begins here.
- Download the Georges River Grammar Enrolment Application form below.
- Print off a copy and complete the form.
- Gather copies of your child’s Birth Certificate, School Reports, NAPLAN, immunisation records, proof of citizenship (if applicable) and a passport sized photo to submit with the application.
- Return the completed, signed paperwork to the School address to the Director of Enrolments.
- The School’s official enrolment period for Kindergarten and Year 7 concludes on 6 April in the year prior to enrolment.
- The School will contact families to attend an interview in early May.
- If the application is for any other grade other than Kindergarten or Year 7, and a place exists, an interview will be organised or if there isn’t a place the application will be placed on our waiting list.
The School is currently at or near capacity in each year cohort. Applicants will be held on a wait list if there are no vacancies at the time. Applicants on the wait list will be contacted periodically to ascertain whether they wish to remain on the wait list. Families with more than one child on a wait list may not be offered enrolment for all children at the same time. Offers to applicants on the wait list will be based on the enrolment criteria above.